Friday, October 07, 2005

Oppps Broken Egg ??? - This is invisible because it happen to me and I certainly hope no-one saw it. Well, Cooking my egg for breakfast and very proud of the ability of the Tephon no stick frying pan. Turning the egg around the frying pan... I was suprise to see it fly out and land on the stove. Between the burners, one red hot the other cold black, it sat there. No the yoke was not broken and now as I look it at... I wonder how I was going to pick it up without breaking the yoke and then a real mess.
No, I would not want anyone to see that... I was there with the egg flipper, spallet, and wondering if I could flip it back into the pan without breaking the yoke.
First try, it did not get up to the edge of the frying pan... Well guess try a plate. (yes I turned off the hot burner) No I have yet to break the yoke...... do you do a quick flip... like pulling the tablecloth off a table... one quick sweep...??? Do you try to slide the spatter under the egg..
Guess did a bit of both... slow... slow... then a quick flip to the plate... Done... Now to clean up all the grease between the burners.
So very proud of myself, Egg on plate,, now on the toast, nice sandwiches... Now to taste it.. Opps Broken egg.. Damm egg squirt out the sandwich to land all over the table and my hand.

Glad no one seen such stupid breakfast preparation... Guess it happens when at 60 and living alone you cook like a single fool.

No comments: