Friday, October 21, 2005


Catch-up Posting - Here, I attempt to see what we often miss and overlook. For example: spelling check "Catchup" it gave me "ketchup" to replace the word with. Another invisible truth is FALSE time entries. This one, we often miss. We too often believe the time entered with blog entries.
Because the blog allows to post entries at a different date; I am doing a catch up posting of the last three days. This invisible false date entry is impossible to identify, unless as I have done, I use the same time on all the three different days. So often we believe what we read with dates and time.
It is truly invisible, and to the reader that that thinks only why would anyone don anything after the fact; I say, don't take confidence in what is really written and posted with a time and date. Foresight is an wisdom, where hindsight if written days later with a false date is nothing more than false procrastinatio
... (this blog was deleted & recreated to remove unwanted comment advertising)

No comments: