Wednesday, October 12, 2005

How many Blogs are out there ?
For the english blogs alone I got 9,736,407 when search for a common word like "the" and it only checks for the first occurance.
For the french I was suprise with 4,379,137 blogs for "la " with the space to do the french word only.
The most important thing is the speed with which the internet checked all these internet sites for the word.. a split second
Are we not looking at a big invisible world. How many request or messages are being send in a split second?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Technology Blog Master Class
Posted by Stowe Boyd Applications are now being accepted for my first Master Class on Technology Blog Writing.
You have some good material ...would you like to visit my blog as well?
online advertising Please Disregard the title it's on my product web site.