Sunday, August 19, 2018

Spirit Visit or Angel

After the death of my dear Friend, Joannie, there is still so very much to do.
During her "Celebration of Her Life" I had taken several Videos which is intended for her son Ralph, who is in Alberta and could not be here.  Also many things to do on computer and plenty of e-mails to send. Important is the special recording of a dream which I promised to send to her Daughter when things quite a bit. So the thought of this blog and some meaning to that dream. Send to confort me by her.

Each of us have our beliefs. And because of our religion or lack of it, we all have suggestions of what someone should believe. In many religions, a  specific period of time is respected between the death and the burial.  I, personally believe the spirit and Peace giving abilities of the deceased are close to us for this short time.

Many years ago, in the 80s when visiting  my sister Francis in Pugwash River;  I saw my first  Spirit or "Ghost". Since then have believe in the presence of these spirits  Today, I take comfort in this belief that the spirits of love ones are  with us.

That day in Pugwash River, I was visiting a friend and as we all sat at the kitchen table talking in mid afternoon, I told her mother "You have a visitor,..Somebody just picked up the mail and is coming in the back door" She replied  "Oh, did you see him too" She explained that many other people had seen someone come from the Mail Box into the back yard.  She did not know who's Spirit people were seeing but usually was saw in the morning.. Yes that’s true. And, although a young man, I was not smoking anything.   Actually. since that time I have seen many spirits through the years and with the exception of bad dreams of passed people never fear them.

The reason I’m writing about this , is because while living alone here at the homestead; after Joannie had passed, I saw twice within minutes, an old lady sitting in a chair. Later, when I asked about the mother of Joannie kid's father (Mrs Laird); I discovered that before her death she had live many years withand her son and Joannie.
 But more to the point of this Blog.  The last  night of my  friend Joanne's stay in the hospital; I sat up with her that night while she slept.   During that time, at about 3 in the morning, I  fell asleep for a few minutes and had a dream which was to help me handle  the  pain and anguish at her coming death.  In that short dream, there was a young girl who emitted a tone of peace.  During the dream, while being approached by this young woman whom I did not reconize; all my sadness and anguish  about the coming death of Joannie had passed. The dream had many other aspects, but the most important was the sense of tenderness and love.  After awaking from that 15 minutes nap, I took my iphone and walked down the hall to a visitor area and recorded it on the Iphone while I still remembered the details and the feelings.

  As my wife, Gisele, knows, i take dreams very important and remember them in great detail.  So standing there in the visitor area, within a few minutes I had recorded the whole dream.

What was unique about this dream is that in the dream as I was climbing up a sort of stairway, there was this man  who was worried I would fall.  I joked with him not to worry and as I touched his Chest (in the dream ) to said to him to "be carefully and not get to worried  because he was going to have a heart attack". Those were my actual words I recorded on my Iphone.
 At this same time, I am told around 4 am in the morning, Joannie's daughter companion was having heart problems and they had taken him to the hospital immediately; as  I was later to discover the next day He was even put on the same floor but in the opposite wing of the hospital.

Of course, I  did not know this  heart attack in my dream was actually happening to Joannie;s daughter companion of 50. It was not  until the next day when the daughter came to visit Joannie , her mother, that I learn of the incident. This would have meant nothing except immediately after having the dream, while it was fresh in my mind I went down the hall and record it the dream. I believe now and because I have promised a copy of the recording to Joannie's  other daughter Tammy. I beleive this was send as a gift to help Tammy with the passing of her mother and the pain which would come. 

Another incident occured in those few days after Joannie's death. Her 20 year old Granddaughter was  having a very hard time with her grandmothers death and a few days after the death; she awoke from a spirit visit dream.  Her boyfriend woke her up  to stop her crying  and she told  him that she was visiting her grandmother at the Homestead; and after talking to her grandmother, she now was OK with the death. Of all the grandchildren, she was taking it the hardest and had cried for two days straight. Since having this dream the granddaughter has now able to handle  her grandmothers death.

Closer to home, in my wife family many years earlier, I had the same sort of problem accepting the death of my wife's uncle whom I had got to know closely as he lived in the same house and whom had driven us (teenagers) to various places.  In my wife family house, I saw His spirit in the  stairway of the house shortly after his death. I even knew it was him and the dream helped me to deal with his death,  As I conforted the grandchildren of Joannie, I explained how their grandmother, Joannie,  would visit each one of them in the near future to help them with their grief. The first to be visited was Hally because she found it so hard.

 I believe strongly in these helpful visits to the grieving members of the family, and accept that not everyone will accepts this story.   I certainly was not thinking of this when I was sitting in the hospital with my dear friend.. It just happen.  That the Spirit of a loved one will come and visit  in time and help them handle their grief.

 I was lucky,  with the death of my friend, because in her last week at home, I was able to help her, In those last days it was hard required making a big effort as I was the only one living at the homestead with her.  I got some peace and certainly less of a burden of lost. . Joannie was a loving person and even after death could not allow her grandchildren and children (and friends) to suffer and came in a dream to help.   As I read this blog, nearly 2 years later and I am at home because of the Coronavirus's country lockdown; I know this virus is very dangerous for me (at 75).

Believe what you want 

No comments: