Friday, October 07, 2005

Invisible in Death - As I write this blog of Gerald Muswagon of Norway House in northern Manitoba won the Super 7 prize of 10 million in 1998: I wonder about his death and funeral services. I wonder how many of the friends who shared his winnings, are there at the funeral service. Seen invisible are the friends won by money.
I remember a story of a wealthy women who gave in her will a large amount of money to all her grandkids. Only condition of the will was that the children had to attend her funeral service. One individual did not attend and then sue the will administer as he felt he deserve his money like everyone else.
Maybe Gerald should have made a condition like this in his spending... "Here is a new car... but be sure to attend my funeral service" Or " You owe me $2500 for this Large screen TV and the debt will be cancel if you attend my funeral service"
Would like to be an invisible mouse at the church to know how many of the friends bought by money are at the church for the funeral.

No comments: