Thursday, September 29, 2005

Takes Three to Breed - Would you believe it, not two to tangle, but three. The city of St-Bruno, near Montréal now charges a 40 dollar Breeding Fee to all residence. Of course, it is not for people but for animals, when there are three animals or more in the same household.

My friend always wanted a Huskie and finally got a pup recently. He went to get the dog tags and as he was paying the tags, and filling out the form, he indicated he now had three animals at home.

"That will be an extra 40 Dollars as a Breeding Fee" he was told. Argue as he would that his two cats were both females and properly fixed; and the third animal was a dog; nothing would change the administrator attitude.

I learned of this when My household became a family with the Cat having a litter of three kittens. Guess, I will be visited soon. Or should I seek out the Tom cat which made my Susie in that condition and have the owner pay the breeding fee. In this case it only took one animal.

No comments: