Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Behind the Looking Glass - In Science fiction we sometimes come across stories of parallel universe and for me, when I was going through a bad time; the Mirrors in my life was that doorway. Have you ever been in days where everything goes wrong ?. Troubles after troubles follow you and there seems to be a dark cloud over your head. You feel the weight of that cloud like a deep depression. Well, in a younger time, I walked a path between the Good of Christ, and the Evil of the World. Certainly a bad trip. But this existence of two world often got me extremely sick and depress until one day I began passing from one world to the other by way of the Looking Glass Door. When I felt everything was going wrong, from what I was attempting to do; I would walk up to a Mirror and say to myself "I am on the wrong side" and thinking that I had passed to the other side I would walk away feeling confidence everything would now change. It did... Probably because of a positive attitude. If it did not, I would think I probably fooled my self and never got pass the looking of myself to the other side and would return to the mirror. If you think this is crazy, try it when that dark cloud of depression hangs low and depression or problems seem too strong to bear.
(Of course you can also put your problems in the hand of Christ..if you know how too)

No comments: