Saturday, December 03, 2005

WHY Not Me Too??
Well on the way up the street,
I had to stop into the PC-Arcade
for this blog. Will first talk about the PC-Arcade. Here there are 12 PCs and being a Saturday night, 10 are taken. I have to write this Blog on the demo which normally is exhibiting the game in the front window.
All the 10 players here, are playing the same game. CALL TO DUTY. Each have their own terminal and with their own rifle. It is easily to tell they are all playing together as one yells "Watch Out Neal" another says... "Go Go.... Vite" Guess you know when they get shot because there is the occational $?&%!!22 If you have yet to join an online gaming... Guess it must be tried.<

The reason for entering for this blog, is the new time thing of blogs. If I don't get this in now the date will be tomorrow when I get back to the computer.

WHY not me too, came about as I stopped at the coffee shop (Gas bar) to get a medium Coffee. Coming to the cash, I asked how much... $1.83 was the reply. So I gave him a Twonny (2 dollar coin here in Canada) He returned me 15cents and I looked and asked. "You missed on the changes.?" His reply was. I always keep the cents.... "What I asked"

So he begins to explain to me that everyone who puts gas always misses by a cent or two and he has to pay that cent or two. So he says " When the change is a cent or two, I keep it to pay the gas." "Everyone, expect me to pay..." I replied. "Not me... I did not give you "$1.80".

Yes,!!! I thought that was a good one. So I stopped into the Cafénet to blog it.

No comments: