Sunday, August 03, 2008



INVISIBLE HOME TOWN - I have lived here for 6 months and have yet to see the area.. Moved to this town only 30minutes from my home town and never saw the beauty of the area like I did yesterday. After 30 years away, I have returned home..but not until I stood on the beach (Samauri Beach) and put my feet into the water of the Atlantic Ocean which comes up the Bay of Fundy and becomes the Chignecto Bay and mouth of the Petitcodiac River.

Moncton N.B. sit on the shore of this River and is the home of the previous Tital Bore. (This 2 foot wall of water coming up the river as the highest tides in the world changes so fast that the river can not keep it raising water pace; is quite the thing to see.)



I meet a friend for Coffee and we drove up the river toward the area of Cove Enrage where one can see Nova Scotia across the water and the Lighthouse of the area offers a exciting view of the coast line. Here between the high cliffs of what later makes Ffundy National Park I was able to take my shoes off and walk the rocky shoreline to the water...The tide was out and like the above photo quite a walk. But 30 years ago I left Nova Scotia for Quebec and now I was home. But until (now) I put my feet into the Bay of Fundy (Altantic Ocean) I did not feel that I was home. I will remember this moment always. A very good and dear friend did this for me.. and she will always be special .

No comments: