Thursday, January 03, 2008

Well, I just approved a comment from Lucy and I guess it went to the Invisible World because I do not find it on the various blogs. She was making a comment that On-line dating works and she will be now three years with her friend she found on Cupid.com. Well, Lucy, I am sorry that your comment got lost... (I did approve it) Computers are a part of our invisible world.
Today, a little lady on the bus, was talking on her Cell phone and open the bus window to wave out the window (it is -36 today) She was say..."Do you see me ,,, I am waving out the bus window" And at 60 plus she was having a great time with her cellphone.
My previous wife, just go a desktop, although she said she would never have a computer. But it is for the kids and grand kids whom will be chatting on-line. But what was earlier invisible. A few computers in homes... they are everywhere.. everyone has to have one. Well that is true for becoming more visible... But one thing I know... A lot goes lost on computer.. I am always wondering where that file was stored or how to get it back because it was deleted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more. Computers are so impersonable. The children are tex-messaging each other sitting on the same bench. Pityful!

...linda